- Standard Mac interface with menus and windows.
- Uses the QuickTime movie controller to control the MPEG viewing.
- Multi-Finder friendly, with good background behavior.
- Saves MPEGs to QuickTime movies.
- Can open multiple files at once.
- Can open QuickTime movies and sets of PICTs.
- Can encode MPEGs.
- It is PowerMac native.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page. You might have to open Readme 2 in Microsoft Word or some other word processing program. It's too large for simple text. But, it's important to read it to get all the details for using the program.
Requires OS 7.5 or later.