Then you can change the image into a picture file or a QuickTime movie. In addition, you can send your images to the clipboard or the printer or save it to a special folder.
Other features include the ablility to:
- Capture pull-down menus, dialog boxes, still screens, animations, and video or game sequences
- Optimize color palettes for a variety of media
- Generate HTML code for easy copy-and-paste Web publishing
- Scale an image automatically from 10 percent to 400 percent
- Organize your captured images quickly and conveniently
- Automatically create Web-friendly pictures as interlaced GIF or compressed JPEG
- Create movies in custom color tables, spanning multiple monitors
Snapz Pro X can also add borders, generate automatic thumbnails and overlay watermark/copyright notices.
For more information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher.