Snapz Pro X 2.1.3
Snapz Pro lets you capture nearly any image on your screen.
Then you can change the image into a picture file or a QuickTime movie. In addition, you can send your images to the clipboard or the printer or save it to a special folder.
Other features include the ablility to:
- Capture pull-down menus, dialog boxes, still screens, animations, and video or game sequences
- Optimize color palettes for a variety of media
- Generate HTML code for easy copy-and-paste Web publishing
- Scale an image automatically from 10 percent to 400 percent
- Organize your captured images quickly and conveniently
- Automatically create Web-friendly pictures as interlaced GIF or compressed JPEG
- Create movies in custom color tables, spanning multiple monitors
Snapz Pro X can also add borders, generate automatic thumbnails and overlay watermark/copyright notices.
For more information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher.
If you're trying to capture something on your screen Print Screen Deluxe gives you a quick and easy way to do so. view it
For using all the Aviary tools it's handy to have a free account view it
In Ubuntu you can easily manage your display view it
Here we'll show you a nifty trick, namely, how to display your Android screen on your desktop view it
Here we show you how you can stream the contents of your Android screen to your Mac or PC. view it
Easy screen capturing and editing with IrfanView view it