This mapping software can be used with compatible GPS devices for real moving map navigation.
This uses raster maps that are either scanned by the user or purchased in the correct digital format (BMP).
This boasts a long list of features including:
- Easy navigation to your marked end station (position) using GPS receiver, CE device and GPSeasyCE software
- Save your traveled track into the file (Save/Load)
- Report from traveled track for each point date,time,velocity and traveled distance
- Display and play your traveled track on the screen
- Voice distance from target is spoken in miles or kilometers
- Display air distance from your marked end position and moving velocity
- Automatic loading of the next most suitable map
- Check for the best map at tens interval
- Ease of calibration with CE devices directly in situ or from maps coordinates
- Five Map Zoom levels
- Support for 16-color BMP files
- Create waypoints
- Add nautical miles
- Draw, load and save plan way
- Display direction arrow
- Display actual and target position in Earth coordinates
- Move map with keyboard
Any GPS receiver with NMEA 0183 output (GPRMC)
GPS serial cable on CE devices is required. It can be use standard serial cable between CE device PC and standard serial cable between GPS and PC. How to wire this cables is described in the help file.