Helps you to handle, edit and publish photos from your digital camera.
All functions that you need to manage your photos and to impress your family, friends or customers with your photos are included in one piece of software! Easy to use and install!
Built around three basic functions:
1. Import: putting photos into albums or getting them from a digital camera into PhotoMeister
2. Improve: editing photos to remove red eye, make color or other adjustments, and even using an external editor
3. Impress: printing your photos or packaging your photos up for delivery through email or the web
Photomeister helps you accomplish a number of important tasks regarding your digital photo collection:
1. Finding photos quickly: through PhotoMeister's intuitive and simple interface, you can quickly locate your photos in albums based upon a standard naming convention.
2. Managing your collection: PhotoMeister includes a number of easy-to-use features such as copying photos, importing photos into albums (from existing folders on your hard drive, from a digital camera, or from a TWAIN-compliant source like a scanner), dumping photos (from an album), and deleting photos (to the Windows Recycle Bin).
3. Editing photos: you don't need to be an Adobe Photoshop guru to handle the basic editing of your photos. Photomeister has built-in editing capabilities that allow you to do such things as rotate, crop, reduce red-eye, and add frames. If you want more advanced editing opportunity, PhotoMeister allows you to set a default external editor (like Adobe Photoshop) that launches when you click the Edit button.
4. Sending your photos: If there's one thing that PhotoMeister simplifies, it's sending out photos. Using PhotoMeister's build in publishing templates you can create web-based photo albums and email your creations, all without using any additional software!
A real time saver, FileZilla lets you edit files right on the FTP server view it
A cool touch, the Voice Memo app lets you edit your memos. view it
Here's how to edit your Google Site. view it
While using Flickr you might want to organize your photos into sets, which are like albums, or edit the details of your photos. view it
Aviary lets you snap a screenshot and edit it, all without leaving your web browser view it
Editing and searching on Tumblr view it
Sean Carruthers runs through all the steps in shooting and editing together great videos using the cameras on the iPhone 4 from the first time you hit the record button to the finished, polished end product. view it