This is a home control server that intergrates X10 hardware devices.
With Indigo you can automate things like your lights, appliances and sprinkler system. You can even control the program via e-mail from your cell phone or the office.
The program has native support for the following X10 compatible devices:
- PowerLinc, CM-11 and LynX-PLC interfaces
- MR 26a RF receiver interface
- SwitchLinc and LampLinc modules
- Leviton (extended dim) modules
- Lightolier Compose switches (in "Compatible Mode" mode only)
- Generic appliance/lamp modules
We show you how to connect your cellular device to a headset wirelessly using Bluetooth view it
In computers and technology the term carrier can have a couple of meanings. view it
As the name suggests, the iPhone is, first and foremost, a phone view it
Access your free Yahoo Mail account on your computer or your cell phone view it
In a mere nine months, Apple's App Store has served over 1 billion downloads view it
Hate paying expensive fees to send text messages? Here are a few ways to do it for free. view it
How to setup your mobile phone to Twitter view it