Photolightning for Photoshop 1.0
This suite of six Photoshop plug-ins is designed to automate everyday tasks to help you communicate with clients and back up your work.
The six plug-ins include:
- The E-mail plug-in communicates your work with clients, and it can reduce,convert, auto-attach or embed images with two clicks.
- The Backup plug-in burns images to CD or DVD, and performs incremental backups to CD, DVD or hard disk.
- The Batch Processing plug-in resizes, renames, changes formats, adds watermarks and removes EXIF information.
- The Slideshow plug-in creates Web galleries for the Internet or e-mail.
- The Export plug-in prepares your images for export to Word, Powerpoint and eBay.
- The Upload plug-in uploads images to online photo processors for printing.
- Photoshop 6.0 or 7.0 or CS
In our first episode of this series, we'll show you how to install iOS 5, Apple's newest version of their mobile operating system. view it
The files from programs you install are placed contiguously, or in order, which is how you want them. We explain more on contiguity in this tutorial. view it
There are many benefits to installing a solid state drive into a notebook, which is why we'll show you how to upgrade to SSD in this episode. view it
We explain why you would want to use an external solid state drive as a storage option and explain how to use an external SSD. view it
Many thought that the you couldn't upgrade the Macbook Air's SSD hard drive. Well we found out that you can and show you how in this episode. view it
We show you how to back up your photos using Picasa so you can keep your memories protected. view it
In this all-in-one episode, we include all the parts in our Solid State Drives series, including an explanation of SSD, how to upgrade your notebook, how to use external SSD, and how to upgrade your Macbook Air's SSD module. view it