iPod Access for Windows 4.0.5
iPod Access for Windows is the leading iPod music and video transfer application for the PC.
With iPod Access you have instant access to all the songs on your iPod. Your songs can be be displayed and sorted in almost any fashion so you can find the songs you need right when you need them. With the new instant search feature in v4 you can find songs just as quickly as you would in iTunes. And once you have found the songs, movies and playlists that you want, iPod Access will copy them right back into iTunes or to an external drive for backup. If you need music from your iPod back on your computer then you need iPod Access.
iPod Access is available for $19.99 but is only a $5.95 upgrade for previous users.
- Support for Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- Block iTunes/iPod Update
- Force iPod Manual Update Mode
- Add songs, videos and podcasts directly to the iTunes Library
- Export song listing
- Automatic file renaming
- Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
- Easy to use interface
- Instant listing of all iPod songs
- Playlist Cloning into iTunes (Multiple/Single)
- On-The-Go Playlist support
- Support for iTunes Ratings, Play Count, Last Played date
- Play music and video files directly from the iPod
- Transfer ID3 tags for WAV, Video and iFM files.
- AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
- Audible.com support
- Song Navigation by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
- Copy songs organized by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
- Single button sequential backups
- Attempts to recover songs from iPods with a damaged database.
- Support for Multiple iPods