- Keep track of all the little things you need to get done
- Make lists for other people (co-workers, friends, family)
- Share lists with the world ("My favorite movies of 2004")
- Subscribe to your lists in RSS so you're always on track
Make a list, check 'em off - how about a list of movies you want to see this year? Or all the stuff you need to get done before you go on your trip? Or a list of thank you notes you need to write? Or...
Ta-da List makes list making and tracking easy. And, since it's web-based, you can make a list at work and still get to it at home or anywhere else you have a computer or internet access (even on a mobile phone).
Easy access to all your lists - all the lists you've made and all the lists other people are sharing with you are displayed on your "My Lists" screen.
Your My Lists page shows you your list of lists. The number of items remaining are listed, as is a note if the list is being shared with others. Finally, the dot in front of the to-do list indicates how much is left to do in a list � the bigger the dot, the more outstanding items there are. It's a quick way to gauge how much is left to get done.
Share lists with other people
You can share lists with the world or just with a few people. It's totally up to you.
There are two ways to share your ta-da lists:
1. Publicly: Publicly shared lists can be seen by anyone, but only modified by you.
2. Privately: Enter some email addresses and only those people will be able to access and edit the list.