If your download does not start automatically, choose a download location to start your download.
Google Docs and Spreadsheets
Here's what you can do with documents: Upload Word documents, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML or text (or create documents from scratch).
- Use our simple WYSIWYG editor to format your documents, spell-check them, etc.
- Invite others (by e-mail address) to edit or view your documents and spreadsheets .
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents and spreadsheets online to the world, as Web pages or post documents to your blog.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF*, HTML or zip.
- Here's what you can do with spreadsheets: Import and export of .xls, .csv, and .ods formatted data (and export functionality for .pdf and .html).
- Enjoy intuitive navigation and editing, like any traditional document or spreadsheet.
- Use formatting and formula editing in spreadsheets so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet.