Disc Burner 2.5
Free Disc Burner writes any files, folders (data) to any disc as well as writes multisession discs (there is a possibility to write up files to the same disc), erases information from a disc, supports Blu-Ray.
Supported Media Types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVDR, DVDRW, DVD-RAM, DVDR DL, BD-R, BD-RE.
- support of buffer protection technologies (BurnProof, JustLink, etc.);
- speed detection;
- possibility to customize file systems of the disc;
- full/quick erase functionality;
- support of all drives that are recognized by Windows OS;
- multisession or disc-at-once burning to ALL supported media formats including Blu-Ray (BD-R and BD-RE);
- writing of ISO images to ALL supported media formats including Blu-Ray (BD-R and BD-RE);
- easy file/folder manipulation;
- import of all existing data from the disc;
- support of UNICODE file and folder names for multi-byte;
- support of Turn Off Computer function when burning is finished;
- burning DVD video if VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders are added.
One way to install Ubuntu is using a LiveCD or DVD, which we'll show you in this episode. view it
You can burn an IMG file easily to a DVD on your Mac view it
Here's how to install Ubuntu using the LiveCD we made in episode two. view it
We show you how to install a CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive into your computer. view it
Tweak disc autorun in Windows view it
Using Handbrake to convert a video file to play on iPod, iPhone or other device view it