Audio CD Burner 1.4
Free Audio CD Burner creates CD discs to play them in any music center such as disc center, car stereo with CD player, etc.
- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required);
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).
Get your song out of FL Studio and onto your MP3 player or the 'net view it
Using FL Studio's step sequencer to create your first electronic beat view it
FL Studio Fruity Slicer power user tips view it
Using the sound generators and manipulators in FL Studio view it
Tickle the virtual ivories to create a melody in FL Studio view it
Bringing beats and melodies together to create a song in FL Studio view it
Subtly or drastically change the sounds with FL Studio's mixer and effects view it