visionapp Remote Desktop 2009
If you manage multiple remote connections, visionapp Remote Desktop 2009 (vRD 2009) is a powerful tool that saves you time and effort.
Supporting multiple connection protocols, vRD 2009 allows you to administer Windows, Citrix, Linux/UNIX, and Macintosh systems. vRD 2009 is an indispensable tool for daily system administration that greatly simplifies routine tasks and daily work.
vRD 2009 features unparalleled ease of use, accelerated remote desktop access to servers and workstations, detailed logging features, and a new interface that allows administrators to view all connected machines simultaneously.
Considerably simplifying the administration of their systems, more than 120,000 administrators worldwide consider vRD an indispensable tool for recurring administrative tasks.
vRD 2009 supports the protocols: RDP, ICA, VNC, SSH, Telnet, HTTP and HTTPS.
This functionality enables you to administer remote computers in Windows, Citrix, Linux/Unix and Macintosh environments.
Benefits of vRD 2009
- Use a single, centralized console for the administration of remote servers and desktops
- Multi-protocol support: RDP, ICA, VNC, SSH, Telnet, HTTP and HTTPS
- Have multiple administrators work simultaneously with the same objects without conflicts
- Strengthen compliance through the logging of errors, changes and access attempts
- Simultaneously view all connected machines
- Support of Windows, Citrix, Linux/Unix and Macintosh environments
- Extended security features: Network Level Authentication, Microsoft Terminal Services Gateway
- Administer permissions in database mode
Watch the video showing all the great features of visionapp Remote Desktop 2009
Ubuntu comes with all the tools you need to start working online immediately view it
Just like Windows XP, Ubuntu also has a Remote Desktop function view it
If you're looking for an easy way to share your screen think Yuuguu view it
Tweak Yuuguu to work the way you want in preferences view it
Share your computer screen for others to see using Yuuguu view it
Take control of a remote PC or offer control of yours with Yuuguu view it
In addition to sharing your screen Yuuguu has some nice optional extras view it