Here are some things that In the Bag users had to say:
\"My husband is a much better shopper now that he uses In the Bag. He comes home with everything on the list, and he doesn\'t spend as much time at the store. Of course I use it myself as well.\"
\"The program is becoming even more powerful each time I use it and add new items, departments, and stores.\"
In the Bag is a shopping list program that does all of the following:
- Saves you time at the store. In the Bag sorts your list at the store so you can systematically move through the store instead of going back and forth from department to department.
- Keeps one list for all your stores. When you are at the store, In the Bag shows you everything on your list that can be obtained at that store. Then if you purchase it there, it is gone from the list when you go to another store.
- Is with you any time your mobile device is with you. No more paper notes.
- Does not require you to enter price or other extra data. You can add a new item by just entering a name and selecting a department. Then you can use that same item again on subsequent shopping trips.
- Get up to speed quickly. Let\'s face it: keeping track of your shopping list is not rocket science. In the Bag keeps it simple. After a couple of shopping trips you\'ll be totally up to speed.
In the Bag does not interact with your phone carrier\'s network, and therefore does not generate any data charges.
Using In the Bag
An In the Bag user explains it as follows:
\"With In the Bag on my handheld I select items from the \'Add to List\' view, the items show up on the shopping list for all the stores that sell the particular item, in the order that I shop the store and when I purchase the item and check out it goes back to the \'Add to List\' ready to be used again. Nothing could be easier.\"
Simply enter the items you need to purchase, or select from a list of over 100 common household items. When you are at the store, your list of items for that store is sorted in the right order based on the departments you have configured. When you check out, In the Bag records the date and price (if configured) for future review.
When you add a new item, you specify the \"department\" for that item. A department is just a section of the store, e.g., Produce, Dairy, or Aisle 11 at a grocery, Automotive or Electronics at a mass-merchandiser, Cats at a pet store, or Men\'s Clothing at a clothing store. In the Bag is preloaded with over 50 common departments, but you can enter additional departments as it makes sense for your shopping habits.
When you setup a store, you select which departments are in the store, and you order the departments according to the way you normally move through the store. We recommend you set this up on your first visit to the store with In the Bag. After that you\'re all set for future visits.
Try a free 30-day trial today!