HandBrake for Linux 32-bit 0.9.3
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for Mac OS X, Linux (Ubuntu 8.10) and Windows.
- Any DVD-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted--protection methods including CSS are not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Most any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
- Video: MPEG-4, H.264, or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
- Chapter selection Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture) Integrated bitrate calculator Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
- Grayscale encoding
Ubuntu 8.10 32-bit.