4T Nvntory 1.9
4T Nvntory is a well-designed database application for tracking personal possessions.
Each entry lets you enter a description of the item; assign it a category (jewelry, electronics) and location; and record other information such as date and location of purchase, purchase price, and any relevant numbers (serial, model, registration).
User-customizable categories allow you to maintain multiple databases (i.e., one for personal items and one for work-related items).
Pull-down menus are utilized throughout to make data entry quick and simple. If you've ever had anything stolen and lacked the vital insurance report information, you'll certainly see the value of this easy-to-use application.
Now you can keep all this information in the palm of your hand (no pun intended).
- Dropdown lists, which allow the user to select from numerous combinations of descriptions that best suit the account information.
- Cut, Copy, and Paste options that allow you to share your data between applications and speed up data entry!
- Alphabetically sorted accounts for easy access.
- The ability to flag "private" records for added security with the built-in Palm security.
- Navigation similar to Palm Address applications.
- The ability to categorize your accounts however you see fit.
- Hardware button-scrolling on the main screen.
- A user-editable screen display. Choose what you want to see.
- The ability to create new records from a menu choice.
Features added in version 1.8: Added a 'Cancel' button, lets you cancel operation without saving changes Fixed import bug Now runs under Palm OS 2.0