Danet Studio 2.03
Danet Studio provides a powerful environment for creating, editing, annotating, converting, managing and displaying high quality documents including XPS and Flow Document.
With an advanced viewing controls, combined with powerful element controls capabilities take Danet Studio to a new level of quality and user experience.
* Creating, editing, annotating, managing and displaying high quality documents including XPS Document, Flow Document Xaml, RTF Document and Text Document.
* Provide multiple serialization options which allow you to save documents to eight serialization formats including XPS Document, Flow Document Xaml, Word Xml Document, Word Document, Html Document, RTF Document, Danet Document and Text Document.
* Provide an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS documents properties adder, XPS documents digital signer.
* Ability to convert XPS documents to an image files like PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF.
* Viewing and annotating Flow Document Xaml, RTF Document and Text Document with built-in support for multiple viewing modes. You can choose dynamically between various viewing modes, including a single-page (page-at-a-time) viewing mode, a two-page-at-a-time (book reading format) viewing mode, and a continuous scrolling (bottomless) viewing mode.
* Extract and merge pages from multiple XPS documents to create a new XPS document that contains the selected pages. After a new XPS document is saved, you can see the new document by double-clicking the file in Windows Explorer.
* Built-in Text to Speech engine. Lets Danet Studio read your documents or even saving your documents to an audio files (save to WAVE format).
If you're tired of wasting paper when you're printing you need to take a look at GreenPrint view it
Linking to relevant documents, spreadsheets and presentations in Google Docs view it
Collaborating on documents using comments and footnotes in Google Docs view it
In this segment we'll take a look at Writer, the word processor of OpenOffice.org. view it
Windows 7 comes with a Snipping Tool that's easy-to-use! view it
You can easily highlight text to call attention to it in Word 2007 view it
Under Android 2.1 you can speak what you want to type. Here's how! view it