FireConverter is the official image-conversion tool for FireViewer, which is included.
Using FireConverter's easy point-and-click Windows interface, users can translate Web-ready graphic files into viewable, scrollable images for today's most popular handheld devices.
Up to 16 levels of grayscale are supported by FireConverter, resulting in crisp, clear images -- even on older handheld models.
FireConverter is also the first commercially available imaging tool to support 8-bit color images for the Palm IIIc.
- Convert most popular graphic formats into FireViewer images
- Full 8-bit color conversion is available for Palm IIIc users
- Preview images in real-time
- Attach text notes to images
- Scale and crop functions are available when converting large images
- Converted images can be compressed to save memory
- A screen-capture feature converts current Windows screen to FireViewer images
- It's Windows 95, 98 and 2000 compatible.