eYeMan is a remote PC controlling software that can be used across a Windows LAN in order to supervise, watch and control remotely the other PCs from a Master PC.
eYeMan software works over a LAN and offers the ability to one PC (the Master) to control the other PCs (the Slaves).
The software consists of two parts: the controlling program that must be installed on the Master and the listening program that must be installed on the Slaves.
Master can perform the following tasks:
1. Lock/Unlock one or many slaves. Lock means the slave's keyboard and mouse are disabled and the screen displays a fullscreen window. There is NO WAY for the slaves's user to overcome the Lock situation. He can only press the ON/OFF button to shutdown/hibernate/standby the PC (if try to restart/wake/boot up etc, then the PC starts in Locked mode again...)
2. View slave's screen. Take a screenshot of slave's monitor or watch live his screen.
3. View processes running on slave and kill selected processes.
4. Prevent programs from running on slaves. You can select all browsers and/or all media players or you can specify the programs to prevent from running.
5. Shutdown slaves remotely.
6. Send a message to one or more locked slaves.
The Sony Tablet S is not only a fully functional Android tablet, it also acts as a universal remote to control your home entertainment devices. view it
In this series of How do I, we'll tell you what the Roku player is, what it does, and show you how to set it up so you can start streaming video. view it
In this all-in-one episode, we include all of our parts of the Roku series, including a hardware overview, how to set up the Roku, using and managing channels, playing files from external drives, and the settings menu. view it
In addition to sharing your screen Yuuguu has some nice optional extras view it
With the free app Remote, you can control iTunes with your iPhone over your wireless network view it
In this episode, we'll show you how to play videos on your Boxee through an external hard drive or network. view it
In this episode, we'll show you how to control your Boxee box using an iPhone application. view it