Sorterox is the simple way to sort, organize and copy hundreds or thousands of your files and folders with a single Drag-and-Drop using your own rules.
In the daily work flow there are too many files to sort, copy and backup, when organizing photos for your website, blog, and backups, when duplicating files and folders, making copies of audio and image files for your iPad, iPod or iPhone, and when you want to organize your downloaded files. Why spend valuable time sorting, moving and copying each item by hand?
Use Sorterox to sort, organize, copy and backup hundreds or thousands of files and folders with a single drag-and-drop.
Sorts, organizes and copies your files automatically into the right folder with a powerful engine, making your daily work flow easier.
You no longer need to move or copy each file by hand. Put all your files in only one folder and Sorterox sorts and organizes them into different folders for you.
- Sorts and organizes your files and folders dependent on the rules which you create for your own needs and priorities.
- The Auto Sort engine sorts and organizes files inside the source folders automatically in the background and logs the sorting process in a log file.
It can monitor two source folders simultaneous in background.
- In order to sort and organize different file types into different folders, create a Rule for each file type.
Creating more than one rule for a file type let you sort the same file type in different folders when you use keywords or file date created or modified.
- The powerful sorting engine allows you to sort and organize files by file type and keywords.
- Additional it can limit the sorting process by file date created and modified.
- Can create automatically subfolders based on current date.
- Enables automatically creating of subfolders based on creation or modification date of files. These features give you a powerful tool to sort and organize your files by date.
- Supports drag-and-drop. An intelligent Drag-and-Drop engine makes the application easy to use. Drop as many files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of files to the main window or to the application icon to sort, copy and backup your files and folders.
- When you drop files or folders on the Sorterox application icon, Sorterox starts up and immediately begins the job. If the checkbox "Quit after Job" is checked in the preferences, Sorterox will quit automatically after the job is finished.
Demo version Limitation:
- Add the string sorterox to filenames
- The application will process only 12 files
- The AutoSort will be switched off after processing 12 files