NOW INCLUDES ALL AMPLITUBE FENDER OFFICIAL AMP AND STOMP MODELS VIA IN-APP PURCHASE!
Turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass ultra-realistic tones and effects, including the official Fender tone, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube youll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 3 stompbox effects running into an amp-head with effects plus cabinet and a microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser). Plus you can expand your rig a-la-carte with 5 additional effects like compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter suitable for other instruments and vocals - as well as add the entire suite of 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender (available as in-app purchase). You can also save and name up to 36 full rig tone presets and recall them on the fly.
Capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances with the built-in recorder featuring re-amping capabilities, then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. Re-amping is the ability to change the sound and tone of your original recording by applying a different set of effects settings. You can record your track, then go back and completely change the sound of it without having to re-record it. Plus you can expand the included recorder to a full-fledged professional multitrack studio by adding the 4 tracks recorder plus master effects section with reverb, equalizer and compressor (available as in-app purchase), to record your band, or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube.
Now you can play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your iPod library in your device or from your computer. AmpliTube also features our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which allows you to slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material (1/2 speed, or 2x speed) without affecting the pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included making AmpliTube a perfect practice/learning tool.
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics
- Expandable with 5 Stomps suitable for other instruments and vocals available via in-app purchase (compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter)
- Expandable with 5 official Fender Amps and 5 Stomp models (65 Deluxe Reverb, Super-Sonic,65 Twin Reverb,59 Bassman LTD, Pro Junior, Fender Tape Echo, the Fender Blender, Fender Phaser, Overdrive, and Compressor) via in-app purchase
- Single track recorder, with re-amping, expandable to full 4 tracks recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- Import and play up to 50 songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Slow down or speed up to tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
For more information:
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later