Clam Sentinel 1.20
Clam Sentinel is a program that detects file system changes and automatically scans the files added or modified using ClamWin.
Clam Sentinel is a program that detects file system changes and automatically scans the files added or modified using ClamWin. For Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7.
- Adds a real-time scanner to ClamWin
- Integrated intrusion detection
- Proactive heuristic protection
- USB and removable drive protection
- Uses ClamWin quarantine folder
- Scan logs for real-time, drives, memory, and messages
- Default configuration suitable for most users
- Easy custom configuration via system tray icon
- Supports Windows 98 and newer computers
- Supports English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Bulgarian languages
- Multiple user support
ClamWin required Tucows ClamWin.
Here we show you how to install Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus! view it
We explain what a macro virus is and how it can threaten the security of your computer. view it
Here's how to get started protecting your PC using Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus! view it
To protect yourself and your family while surfing the Internet you need to have anti-virus software installed. view it
We'll show you how to run your first scan using Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus! view it
A new virus has already infected >15 million PCs. Here's how to make sure you're protected view it