Supply Control/Logistics Coordinator - Roam Mobility
We’re is searching for an experienced Supply Control/Logistics Coordinator to handle daily shipping and distribution operations. You will be the one to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing:
75% • Order Fulfillment – fulfill customer orders of SIM’s and marketing materials as requested from Sales/Marketing
- Inventory Management of multiple
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Administer all documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders
13% • Customer Service - Handle Shipping inquiries from customers through an internal ticketing system
- Collaborate and daily interaction with our internal Logistic, Purchasing, Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Experience teams
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders
12% - Reporting - Monthly inventory and order tracking reports provided to various internal teams.
- Escalate to leadership on activities and issues as needed
- Recommend and document approved process efficiencies
The skills and experience you’ll bring:
- Experience in a shipping environment
- Knowledge of logistics procedures
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Google Suite
- Analytical and organized with the ability to work autonomously
- A detailed and problem solver with excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in
supplychain, logistics or relative field is a definite asset
Must be available to work 8.5-hour shifts between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and may be required to work statutory holidays with time off in lieu
Successful candidates will be hired to work from our lovely 60 James Street location in beautiful downtown St. Catharines. Perks include sunny offices, extended health care and generous vacation time.
Tucows is an open, inclusive and diverse workplace. We look forward to reviewing your application and encourage everyone to apply