Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway.
Today, we’re the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world with tens of millions of domains under management (OpenSRS / Enom). We’re doing all kinds of interesting things, including running an MVNO cell phone service (Ting Mobile) and building true fiber to the premises networks in towns and cities across the US (Ting Internet). We offer individual and small business domains and integration with various popular platforms (Hover/Ascio).
We’re a team of over 600 people serving tens of millions of customers around the world. Our growth has been incredible, smart and measured (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC). Our success is built on a solid technical and financial foundation.
Located in Toronto and servicing customers in the US, Ting launched a mobile phone service in early 2012 and disrupted the industry (in desperate need of disruption) with simple ideas, an approachable brand, user friendly interfaces, fair and honest pricing and outstanding customer support. This approach has earned us the highest satisfaction rating in the US and over $50 million in annual revenue.
In 2015, Ting started offering Gigabit fiber Internet for homes and businesses in the US and has been growing and expanding into new towns since.
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team on TIng. You’ll be collaborating with designers, marketing and copywriters and get to play a key role in evolving our brand. You’ll be responsible for designing consistently beautiful layouts and informative communication collateral for print and web.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design in-house or in an agency.
- A university degree or college diploma in graphic design.
- An online portfolio that showcases your best work.
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for good layout.
- Solid grasp on branding and visual identity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take and give feedback.
- Have a clear understanding of the brand guidelines and ensure a consistent, on-brand visual aesthetic across all touch-points.
- Create delightful marketing collateral and assets that clearly communicates the message and the brand.
- Work on a wide range of marketing initiatives such as landing pages, ads, signage, social media posts, email marketing, brochures and more.
- Create original and creative illustrations, icons, infographics and icons.
- Collaborate with Marketing and copywriters on launching impactful campaigns.
- Maintain and manage a brand style guide, a clean file system, assets and collateral.
- Prepare files for final print production.
- Deliver quality work while working within deadlines and juggling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative to continuously evolve and improve the brand.
- Learning culture and opportunities for career development.
- Attend industry conferences and workshops to build your skills and stay inspired.
- Get the set-up of your choice, we have Macs, but it’s up to you.
- Coffee, snacks and fruit to keep you energized.
- An excellent benefits package.
- Sounds like a fit? We’d love to hear from you.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.