Enterprise Sales Support Representative - Remote USA
Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway.
Today, we’re the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world with tens of millions of domains under management (OpenSRS / Enom). We’re doing all kinds of interesting things, including running an MVNO cell phone service (Ting Mobile) and building true fiber to the premises networks in towns and cities across the US (Ting Internet). We offer individual and small business domains and integration with various popular platforms (Hover/Ascio).
We’re a team of over 600 people serving tens of millions of customers around the world. Our growth has been incredible, smart and measured (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC). Our success is built on a solid technical and financial foundation.
The Enterprise Sales Support Representative (SSR) is administrative, CRM coordinator, sales analyst, leader. If these four words get at the heart of who you are, Ting the world's coolest tech company—is looking for someone like you.
You can expect to:
- Responsible for all aspects of CRM administrative ownership to ensure proper record keeping, billing and billing accuracy, reports, and some customer communications including thought leadership.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on our customer accounts and works closely with the Sales, Enterprise Customer Success team (ECS) and Project Management (PMO) to ensure coordination and Sales updating. As an Enterprise SSR with Ting, you’ll notice patterns others don’t and determine how to solve challenges before they become problems.
- Create and maintain multiple sales reporting dashboards while looking to improve/expand upon the data requested by the Director. These will include but not be limited to: weekly sales updates, month end performance results, sales rep stack rankings, and incentive performance reporting (commission reports)
- Assist with lead generation, business development planning, plant mapping project and lead the integration of it in the CRM tool.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team
- Must be able to assist in all sales and marketing campaigns as needed, particularly through presentations
- Provide assistance in coordination of Sales event sponsorship and participation
- Assist in reporting to sales on current customer contract status for the efforts of renewals and upgrades.
- Administer E-Rate research and assist with tracking, proposals and contract management
- Provide thoughtful recommendations for procedures, and processes improvements including documenting all of the aforementioned.
- Coordinate appropriate team training requirements
- Ensure billing accuracy both for customers and for Ting
- Commission validation management
- CRM tool administration
People describe you as:
- A forward-thinking sales advocate. You’re a critical - an independent - thinker who is constantly considering what’s going on around you. We like that.
- A people person who’s a natural at maintaining relationships.
- A leader who brings others together to improve things that aren’t working.
- Fluid, sharp, and uncannily balanced. You exude calm while working hard and fast, and step up to get issues resolved
- 2 or more years experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Work knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or equivalent
- Experience compiling, preparing and submitting bid responses to RFQs, RFIs, and RFP required
- CRM proficiency in either Salesforce.com, Zoho, or Zendesk SELL required.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sales level knowledge of complex services is preferred.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.