Main purpose of position:
Work in a team environment on cutting edge web-based applications with an emphasis on usability.
Key position responsibilities/objectives:
% of Time
Description of task/duty
Writing functional and unit tests for your work
Responsible for documentation of website management and operations
Knowledge, skills & abilities required
- 3+ years experience writing standards-based responsive HTML and CSS
- Understanding of design systems.
- Good fundamentals of computer programming principles. Understanding of recursion, inheritance, scope and asynchronous processes are a must.
- Image optimization and manipulation in Photoshop or other Image-based software
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of popular web frameworks such as React, VueJS, DoneJS or Angular.
- Back end languages are a plus: Ruby on Rails (ERB), Django Python, PHP etc.
College Diploma, B.S. or M.S., preferably in a computer-related field
- Ability to document work and effectively prioritize documentation
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing constantly changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills