Business Development Associate
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is eager to join a growing team. This candidate must have an interest in building a career in direct and indirect sales and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. A passion for all things Internet is a plus!
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will boost sales and contribute to business growth by bringing in a steady pipeline of leads.
- Must be pro-active in calling new prospects and leads to position the company’s solutions and products
- Conduct research of leads, the products they sell, before contacting them
- Qualify new leads and opportunities from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Data entry for managing sales activities via CRM tools. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Maintain and grow list of prospects and leads; proactively seek new business opportunities
- Promote company brand and product awareness
- Understand lead pain points and how our solutions can resolve them
- Engage and work closely with internal team members to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to order closure, to revenue recognition
- Experience in Inside Sales / Outbound sales is an asset
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant job experience in B2B Sales or Marketing preferred.
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Experience working with CRM and Analytics tools
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results oriented, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts.
- The focus of this role will be to assist the company in generating new business so experience in 'new business' selling techniques is preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- Health spending account and paid vacation
- And more!